- power: 112bhp
- top speed: 176km/h | 110mph
- 0-100 kmh [0-60 mph]: [10.1 seconds]
- capacity: 1995cc
- cylinders: 4
- configuration: in line
- production dates: 1978-1984
- total produced: 1,850,500
- variants: –
Get our in-depth reports on individual models
The official Fiat website
Facts & Figures and Brief History of Marque.
How many Fiats in Australia?
Technical and other information on past, present and future models
Information on Fiat in Australia
The largest annual gathering of Italian cars in Australia featuring old classics next to modern supercars - read our report on Auto Italia 2006.
Read about our recent test drive of the drop dead gorgeous Maserati Spyder Cambiocorsa.
• Win one of two Top Gear DVDs we're giving away • Read breaking news first in the Club • Access our directory of over 400 Italian car specialists • Read exclusive interviews and articles • Get one of our limited edition fridge magnets - free
The Ferrari 308 is a true classic: if you grew up watching Magnum PI then you'll certainly recognise the 308!